Saturday, November 14, 2009

'Tis the Season..

I must admit I tend to go a little overboard with holiday decorations. Every year I say I am going to cut back and only put up one tree. When I say this my husband just looks at me with that look like...sure, I will believe it when I see it. He is right, I can't help it. All five trees must go up again this year. I decided to try an get a jump start this year and not wait until after Thanksgiving like I always do. Yes, Rebekah I will be posting photos of the progress and completion. First on the list is outside decor. I am sure this will be the last 65 degree day we will have until May, so I am going to take advantage of this unseasonal Michigan weather.



I better get going, I have this waiting for me in the attic.........

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your trees! I looked at the Bordines trees last week and they have some cool looking fake poinsettias made with velvet in red and chartreuse. Not sure what I would do with them, but they were pretty.

    ReplyDelete