Monday, November 30, 2009

Bad Blogger

I admit, I have been a very bad blogger. Is it just me or did November just fly right by? I really can't believe that tomorrow is the 1st day of December.

The countdown is on.....
  • Only 12 days until our annual holiday party at our home.

  • 19 days left of school for the year

  • 23 days until we go over the river and through the woods (yes, we are going to grandma's)

  • Of course 25 days until the BIG day!

If I wasn't stressed enough my son has a hockey game every single day this week!

I was able to get my holiday decorations out this past weekend. I think it is some sort of record for me to have everything out, set-up, and boxes put back in the attic. I only put up three trees this year, and I am happy with it. I will leave you with a few pics of my decor. The pics aren't the best, but it will have to do for now.







2 comments:

  1. THREE trees!!!! i may have to tell the family i'm going that route!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! your peacock tree looks stellar.

    ReplyDelete